If you’re an avid user of Android or even a normal user, you obviously know the pain of forgetting device pattern or PIN. It happens quite often with most of the Android device users. Mostly the aged persons forget their password quite often and rushed to the nearest shop or service centre to fix it out. Meanwhile, nowadays, everyone wants to lock their device for security or privacy purpose. So, if you’re one of them who forgets passwords sometimes and can’t remind at all, the guide is for you. Here is the brief guide provided on how to remove pattern lock on Android via Android Multi Tools.
The Android Multi Tools features a lot of benefits along with pattern or PIN removal access on any Android device very easily. Instead of going to the mobile shop or service centre and spend money on it, you can easily run this tool on your Windows PC and save extra expenses.
Here we’ll share with you the features, and download link of Android Multi Tools v1.02b. This is the latest version in 2019 and works perfectly for any Android device. If it doesn’t work for your model by any reason, you always have that so-called easy and genuine way to unlock your device by the factory reset.
What is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi tools is developed for Windows PC that seriously offers you to unlock your Android device without any password. This tool can be helpful if you forgot any of your passwords, pattern or any screen lock on your Android device. Apart from this, you can also check the software/hardware details of the device etc.
Top Features of Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- Can remove phone data easily.
- Easy removal or PIN Reset Lock of any Android device.
- Users can also remove or reset the pattern lock and password of Android Device.
- Know your device software/hardware details.
- Can easily install device drivers without any hassle.
- You can also skip the phone FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Lock.
- One-Click Reset option.
- Offers softkey access to power on/off or restart your device via this tool.
Download Link: Download Android Multi tools v1.02b
Steps to use Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- Download the tool from the link given above and extract it on your PC.
- Launch the application as an administrator.
- Now, connect your Android device with the PC/Laptop via a USB cable.
- If your device is connected, it will appear a pop-up list and then click on the option which you want to perform. [Reset Face/PIN Lock]
- Wait for it to complete the task. You’re done.
Now, you have successfully reset your Android device password/PIN/pattern/Face Lock easily. If you find this article useful, leave a comment below and share it with your friends as well.