Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Samsung Galaxy Se. The available ROM is an unofficial build and it is based on Google’s latest Android 10 mobile OS. Before we proceed, let me clear one thing the ROM is it’s initial stage so there may be bugs present so always check what’s working and what’s not. We don’t recommend users to flash a ROM which is in its development stage.
The uploaded ROM file name is lineage-17.0-20191126-UNOFFICIAL-beyond0lte.zip. It is around 577 MB in size. We like to thank Recognized Xda Member Ivan_Meler for the ROM. Make sure to check the Xda development page to know more about the ROM.
- Added FOD icons for S10 and S10+
(This will show up any time system or app needs to use fingerprint sensor and will help users locate the sensor)
- Fixed detection of dual sim devices
- Misc performance and stability improvements
- Initial public release
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Ril (Mobile data, calls, SMS and stuff)
- Wifi HotSpot
- 2D and 3D GPU acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- Cameras (All of them)
- HWcomposer (HWC)
- Signal indicator
- Double-tap to wake
- Wireless PowerShare
- VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented (for now) as they heavily depend on Samsungs framework
Note: This ROM is only compatible with the Exynos variant of the devices
thedroidtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device has a working custom recovery
- More than 50% battery is remaining on your device
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Download Lineage OS 17 for Samsung Galaxy S10e
How to Install Lineage OS 17 On Samsung Galaxy S10e | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- First, download the ROM and Gapps files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a nandroid backup of your data using TWRP
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file (Zip) and then select it.
- Swipe Right to confirm the installation, once done return to the TWRP main menu.
- Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Now select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now reboot your device
Your device will be booted into Lineage OS 17 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.