The Dark Mode is one of the most popular and trendy features right now. Most of the users now prefer and asking for Dark Mode or Night Mode on device UI, apps, websites, etc. The dark mode offers a great look at the whole UI. It also offers better battery saving and reduces eye strain. In this guide, we will share with you how to Enable Dark Mode in Google Photos easily.
Meanwhile, the AMOLED display devices will feel the difference and notice the experience. As we all know, Android Q has officially supported system-wide dark mode. Google is also on its way to providing a dark theme feature on its apps and services completely. Such as YouTube, Google Calander, Keep, etc already gets night mode support. Now, it’s time for the Google Photos.
Google Photos Dark Mode
The system-wide Dark Mode changes the whole look of the UI from light to night theme. The best part is that all the Stock Google Apps are now supported by Dark Theme. Even the Google Now Feed also supports night mode along with the Chrome Browser. Though, it needs a few tweaks.
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to enable dark mode in Google Photos:
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in Google Photos
- Install the latest version of Google Photos from the Google Play Store.
- To check the latest version, Go to settings > Apps > Google Photos and check the version number.
- The latest version for Google Photos is now v4.18 respectively. If you’re already on the latest version and proceed to the next step. Otherwise, download from below.
Download: Google Photos (Play Store)
- If there is no latest update available for your device right now and you want to get it, you can download the Google Photos APK from APK Mirror external link.
- If the above-mentioned steps do not work for you, just enable the developer options.
Manually Turn On Dark Mode
- In the Developer options, you may find a Night Mode toggle.
- Now, just enable the toggle and select Always ON mode. Additionally, you can also select the Automatic mode for only night time.
- You’re done. Now, you’ve enabled dark mode in Google Photos. Enjoy!
If you have any issues regarding the night mode, write down in the comments.