Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Samsung Galaxy A70. The available ROM is an unofficial build and it is based on Google’s latest Android 10 mobile OS. Before we proceed, let me clear one thing the ROM is it’s initial stage so there may be bugs present so always check what’s working and what’s not. We don’t recommend users to flash a ROM which is in its development stage.
The uploaded ROM file name is lineage-17.0-20191203-UNOFFICIAL-a70q.zip. It is around 832 MB in size. We like to thank Recognized Xda Member Grarak for the ROM. Make sure to check the Xda development page to know more about the ROM.
- Selinux permissive
- VoLTE/VoWifi not working
- The camera only shows up to 8MP
- NFC is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it (please report device model)
- Dual sim is enabled on all models, even on the ones without it (please report device model)
- Screen flickering when using fingerprint (That’s normal and how optical fingerprint sensors work. Flickering doesn’t happen on stock I know, but that’s due to poor UI implement from lineage site)
- TWRP can’t decrypt your data
thedroidtimes.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device has a working custom recovery
- More than 50% battery is remaining on your device
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Download Lineage OS 17 for Samsung Galaxy A70
How to Install Lineage OS 17 On Samsung Galaxy A70 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- First, download the ROM and Gapps files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a nandroid backup of your data using TWRP
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file (Zip) and then select it.
- Swipe Right to confirm the installation, once done return to the TWRP main menu.
- Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Now select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now reboot your device
Your device will be booted into Lineage OS 17 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.