If you’re running a Samsung Galaxy S10 handset and searching for the Sock firmware to install on Galaxy S10, here is the guide is given. You can check out the full list of Galaxy S10 Stock Firmware Download (Stock ROM).
Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the most anticipated smartphones in 2019. Android Developers are trying to develop Custom ROMs for this device. If you’re using any of the Custom ROM on your Galaxy S10 and want to revert back to Stock ROM, you can do it by following this method.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Firmware Collections
Some of the Galaxy S10 users are using some of the Custom ROMs which may be unstable or full of bugs as compared to the Stock ROM. If you’re also facing such issues then you should follow this guide to install stock firmware on Galaxy S10. It’s always a good option to stay with the Stock Firmware if in case you need it.
Some of the most common issues like display freezing, unresponsive, camera bug, boot loops, lags, network issue, battery draining etc. In this case, you can simply do a factory reset your device. But if your device is stuck or soft bricked during the rooting or flashing then install the Stock Firmware will come in handy.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specifications
- Display: 6.1-inch Super AMOLED Dynamic Display (Corning Gorilla Glass 6)
3,040 x 1,440 resolution, a 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 8nm octa-core Exynos 9820 / 7nm octa-core Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128/512GB (up to 512GB MicroSD)
- Rear Cameras:
16MP f/2.2 ultrawide +
12MP f/1an .5 and f/2.4 dual pixel with OIS
- Front Camera:
10MP f/1.9 dual pixel
- Software: Android 9 Pie based on One UI
- Battery: 3,400 mAh
- Wireless charging: Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
Wireless Power Share
- Security: Embedded Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner. 2D face unlock
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
The advantages of Stock ROM
- Flash Stock ROM To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S10
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue
- Upgrade/Downgrade easily your Galaxy device
- Unroot/Fix Bugs on your device
- Remove the performance issues by factory Reset which can be done during flashing.
- Revert back to Stock ROM to get back your device warranty.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S10 Stock Firmware
Now, before jump into the steps, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Take a full backup of your device at first.
- Go to Security Settings > delete your Fingerprint data to reduce corrupted fingerprint data after the update. [Important]
- Keep your device battery juice at least up to 50%-70% for safer side.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock option from the Developer options.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- A USB cable to connect with computer.
- Download Odin v3.13.1.zip file and extract it on your PC.
Please Note: The firmware files and guide is compatible with model no. SM-G973F (Galaxy S10) only. Don’t try to install this ROM on any other device model.
TheDroidTimes won’t be responsible for any error or damage occurs to your device while following this guide or firmware files. Do at your own risk.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 9 Pie Stock Firmware: G973FOWE1ASBA
Now, follow the full step-by-step guide on How to install Samsung Stock Firmware using Odin Tool