OnePlus has launched its two new smartphones called OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro this month. Both the devices are the flagship killer and offer flagship specifications with features as well. However, there are some of the issues on OnePlus 7 Pro regarding camera, battery, and display. Some of the issues already fixed and rest will be fixed very soon. Now, there is good news for the OnePlus 7 Pro handset users. Now, you can unlock the bootloader on the OnePlus 7 Pro device easily.
Though unlocking the bootloader of your device may void your smartphone warranty. But it will unlock the gate towards flashing Custom ROMs and tweaks as well. The brief guide mentioned below.
Steps to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 7 Pro
In order to unlock the bootloader on OnePlus 7 Pro, you need to take a full backup of your device at first. Then follow the steps mentioned below to unlock the bootloader.
- Download and install the ADB and Fastboot Tool on your PC.
- Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging as well on your device.
- Now, connect your device to the computer go to the installed ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Open the command prompt as an administrator.
- Connect your device via a USB cable.
- Reboot your OnePlus 7 Pro into Bootloader or Fastboot mode by using the command below:
adb reboot bootloader
- Check your device screen, if prompted “Allow USB debugging” option.
- Once your device booted into bootloader mode, enter the command mentioned below:
fastboot oem unlock
- Navigate and highlight to ‘unlock the bootloader’ and select via the power button. The process will start.
- Once the bootloader is unlocked, your OnePlus 7 Pro device will reboot automatically.
- You’re done.
Hope this short guide will help you. You can comment your queries down below.