OnePlus devices are one of the most popular devices in the smartphone market. These devices come with a very fast and fluid custom UI called OxygenOs. The company also provides monthly security patch updates and the latest Android updates as well. Which competes mostly to the Google Stock Android UI. The device specifications are also quite good and flagship at a very competitive price tag. For these reasons, there are loads of development happens around the OnePlus devices for advanced users. Here is the List Of OnePlus 6T Stock Firmware files which you can download and install on your device to back to stock ROM/Restore easily.
When users want to flash the Stock ROM back on the device, they sometimes face some issues. If you are using an Android device and you like to root and install any custom ROMs on your device, then you may have already know about bootloop or bricked device kind of error earlier. In that case, only flashing back the official stock firmware can save the device. Here in this guide, we will provide you the step-by-step process to Restore Back OnePlus 6T to Stock ROM and List Of OnePlus 6T Stock Firmware download links (recently updated only).
OnePlus 6T Specifications: Overview
The Oneplus 6T has been launched a few months ago back in 2018. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 845 SoC coupled with 6GB/8GB/10GB of RAM. It has a 128GB/256GB internal storage option. This device comes with a waterdrop notch display. The OnePlus 6T comes with a 6.41-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display.
OnePlus sports a dual rear cameras of 16MP+20MP sensors. While the front features a 16MP selfie sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The OnePlus 6T runs on Android Pie over OxygenOS out-of-the-box. It houses a 3,700 mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
How To Restore OnePlus 6T to Stock ROM/Firmware
You just need to download the stock firmware file of OnePlus 6T and manually flash that on your device. So, that your OnePlus 6T will be restored to the Stock ROM easily. Follow the guide given below to Restore OnePlus 6T to Stock ROM.
- Make sure that the necessary USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC properly.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly otherwise it may cause an error or can brick your device.
- Keep at least 50%-60% battery juice on your device to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update and ROM file is only for OnePlus 6T devices. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Make sure that you have the latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data and system and then start the process.
TheDroidTimes website is not responsible for any hardware/software error/damage that occurs on your device(s) by following this guide. Just follow the steps properly and carefully. You should know what you’re doing and it’s recommended to take a complete backup of your device at first.
OnePlus 6T Stock ROM/Firmware Collection
- OxygenOS 9.0.12 (Full ROM+OTA) -Latest
Steps to Install Stock Firmware Updates on OnePlus 6T
- Enable USB debugging from Settings > Developer Options. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number for 7 times)
- Download ADB and Fastboot driver for Windows/Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.12 Full ROM for OnePlus 6T from above link and copy the ROM to a folder where adb is installed.
- Now, turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- Choose option Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to PC/Laptop via a USB cable
- Go to installed ADB folder and press shift+right click and click on Open Command here.
- Now, check your device connection by typing the following command↵
(if your device is listed, follow the next steps)
- Flash the ROM by typing the following command and press enter↵
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Once the process completes Restart your phone.
- You’re done.
Method-2: (Via TWRP Recovery)
- Restart your OnePlus 6T phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Go to install -> find the download Full ROM file and swipe to confirm flash.
- Now, Reboot your device. Enjoy!
You can also flash the SuperSU or Magisk file to enable root access if required.