We will provide you with the step-by-step guideline to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor devices easily and officially. We all know that last year Huawei stopped it’s bootloader unlocking support. But there are some paid services as well which provides paid Huawei Unlock Code. Here is the list of these paid services below:
If you want to root or install any Custom ROM on your Android device, Unlocking the Bootloader is necessary. So, follow the process mentioned below and you can easily unlock the bootloader on any Huawei or Honor smartphones in 2019.
thedroidtimes website will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurs to your Huawei/Honor device(s) while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure to keep at least 60% battery juice on your smartphone before doing the process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data and system at first.
- Download and Install the latest Huawei USB drivers, just get the HiSuite from Huawei.
- Go to device Settings > Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Now, set up ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC and proceed to the next step.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei/Honor Devices
- Go to Huawei Bootloader Unlock request page from your computer and log in to the Huawei account. (You can register and create your new account)
- After the registration process is done, it will automatically redirect to the Agreement page.
- Now, click on the Unlock Bootloader option on the website page.
- Agree to the terms and condition and click on the Next button.
- Then provide the required information about your device and click on the Submit button. (Check again the given details)
- Now, you will get a unique 16-digit Bootloader Unlock code for your device. (If the given details are correct)
- Now connect your Huawei device to the PC with a USB cable. Allow all the required permissions.
- Boot your Huawei device into bootloader mode by using the following command↵
adb reboot bootloader
[If your device doesn’t boot into bootloader mode, then disable Fastboot function from your device(s) Settings]
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, type the following command to unlock bootloader and hit enter↵
fastboot oem unlock your-unlock-password
[Don’t forget to replace the Unlock Code with the Red text]
- The bootloader unlocking process will start automatically.
- Wait for the complete process and once the process is finished.
- Your device will reboot.
Feel free to ask your queries in the comments below.